Silverwood develops detailed industry theses that highlight the trends and issues that affect each of the sectors covered by the firm. Silverwood's industry focused coverage is designed to provide a detailed assessment of a given sector together with attendant strategic implications for industry participants and financing sources.
Silverwood's in-depth knowledge of the technology, consumer, and healthcare sectors is developed through leveraging the following firm specific resources:
- Senior professionals with decades of investment banking, executive, and consulting experience
- A team of industry advisors with a deep understanding and level of experience in their respective sectors
- Established professional networks in the firm's focus sectors
- Daily interactions with senior company executives, institutional investors, and other intermediaries within industries of strategic interest
- Proprietary, comprehensive, and unbiased research processes, both primary and secondary, that are used to maintain detailed and strategic sector coverage
Silverwood's insight into the key issues, strategic options, and valuation parameters in each of the aforementioned focus sectors enables the firm to more accurately define or refine business strategies, identify viable investment banking alternatives, and structure the most favorable transactions for the firm's clients.