HealthCare Trends 2020 – Silverwood Partners Industry Analysis
Meet with Silverwood Partners at MD&M West in February in Anaheim, CA
Silverwood’s healthcare investment banking team combines deep industry expertise and a global reach. Silverwood has today published an Industry Analysis of current trends in the Healthcare Industry (Click here to download) that covers the following:
- Connectivity: Communication between devices, doctors and patients will improve patient outcomes and lead to greater patient engagement and satisfaction
- Automation: Robotics and new imaging and diagnostic modalities will create new patient care pathways
- Anatomic vs. Function Measurements: Anatomical measurements mean direct measurement of patient conditions, leading to more precise care
- Precision Diagnosis & Therapy: New techniques will permit individualized care promoting improved outcomes
- Data Analytics: Will lead to new diagnostic and treatment paradigms
- AI/Machine Learning: Will enable improvements in diagnosis/treatments and improve device performance
- Cost Effectiveness: New technologies and care pathways will need to demonstrate cost benefits alongside improved outcomes
- Regulatory: New approaches to speed regulatory approvals are being developed in the U.S.
- Value-Based Care: Will change hospital and physician payment models from present fee-based approaches
- Cross Functional Treatment Teams: New patient care paradigms will improve patient care and disrupt physician payment models
Silverwood Partners will be attending MD&M West in February in Anaheim, CA. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your strategic and financing needs at the show. Contact Dan Pastore to schedule a meeting.