Silverwood Partners has today published a Strategic Analysis of the impact of Covid-19 on trends in Consumer Food & Beverage and Technology – download here
Highlights of the Silverwood Industry Analysis include:
- Immediate impact of COVID-19 on consumption channels and purchasing behavior.
- Consumers favoring online purchasing and familiar brands as pantry staples rise in popularity.
- COVID-19 accelerating previously existing industry trends like global plant-based adoption.
- Plant-based dairy continues to grow.
- Fermentation and alternative proteins.
- 3D printed, lab grown, cultured foods.
- Restaurants under pressure.
- Millennial parents driving baby food market.