Silverwood Partners has recently published a Strategic Analysis of the Media Technology Industry – download here or from the image above.
The presentation includes a comprehensive analysis of the technology trends that are shaping today’s media industry. Highlights of the Industry Analysis Include:
- Broadcast and OTT in the Age of Digital Nativity
- Rise of the Creator Economy
- Enterprise Video: Market Disequilibrium
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your strategic and financing needs, in person if you are attending NAB or virtually. Contact Jonathan Hodson-Walker or EJ Culhane to schedule a meeting.
Recent Silverwood Partners transactions include:
- Sale of EEG Enterprises (AI Live Captioning) to AI Media (ASX: AIM)
- Sale of Caringo (Data Storage) to Datacore Software, a Portfolio Company of Insight Partners
- Strategic Financial Advisory and Fairness Opinion to Sonic Foundry (Presentation Capture; NAS: SOFO)
- Sale of the Continuum Business Unit from Sorensen Media (Unwired Network for Broadcast)
- Sale of NewTek (Video Production, Switching, Live Action Replay, NDI) to Vizrt, a portfolio company of Nordic Capital